Christmas. Paid for. Thank you Swagbucks!

Search & Win

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cake pops. AKA...a learning process.

I've been dying to make cake pops since I saw them for the first time and I figured since we were having people over for our Zumba House Party, why not test them out? Let me tell ya...they are a pain! I used candy melts, which was too thick and resulted in me adding vegetable oil to thin it out. After that, it wasn't as awful, but it was still time consuming. Would I make them again? yes. (only for a special occasion!) They're cute, they just take practice!


The finished products:


And, to no surprise, there was a little girl tugging on my pant-leg seeing if mommy would share a treat. I gave her one without the coating..she wasn't so sure at first and carried it around for a while. Finally, after me constantly telling her to eat it, she took the first bite. It was gone in no time and she was begging for more! (and no, this mean mom didn't give her another one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment